We are proud to announce that you can own a piece of Pink Floyd history donated to A Fleeting Glimpse by Guy Pratt!!!
Guy commissioned a “That’s All Folks!” t-shirt to wear on David Gilmour’s Rattle That Lock tour in 2015/2016 based on David’s t-shirt from the early 70’s, as seen in ‘Live at Pompeii’ where David is seen jamming Echoes in the studio footage. This shirt has been worn by Guy on stage! You can own this amazing part of history by following the specific details below:
A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN!
1. What connection does the 1959 English hit song “Little White Bull” have to Pink Floyd?
Guy’s father Mike Pratt co-wrote the song.
2. What connection does Australian actress Naomi Watts have to Pink Floyd?
Naomi is the daughter of late Pink Floyd road manager Peter Watts.
3. Which bass company made Guy a bass with sliding pickups?
4. Pat Leonard asked Guy to play on which Roger Waters album?
Amused To Death
5. Other than Pink Floyd and David Gilmour what other artists played at Pompeii?
Elton John and King Crimson
AND THE WINNER IS… Pierre-Alain Bernard!
Thank you to each and every one of you who participated, thank you for celebrating 25 years with AFG and a HUGE thank you to Guy Pratt for donating this amazing piece of Floyd history!